All memberships purchased for Arisia 2022 have been rolled over to Arisia 2023.
Rates for 2023:
- $55* through 9/30
- $30 - students (students age 13-25 with a valid student ID)
- Free - Kid-in-Tow must be with a paying attendee at all times.
* These rates are for:
- * Full memberships and FastTrack memberships (for children between 6 and 12 years).
Fast Track is a separate track of program items geared specifically for children aged 6 to 12 years.
More information about Fast Track and Turtle Track is available at Kids and Teens at Arisia.
Online Registration for Arisia 2023 is open. Please go to reg.arisia.org to register.
If you'd rather not pay with Paypal, please go to the registration link, and when you get to the payment screen, select "Cheque/Money Order". The registration system can generate a paper form for you to mail n, which will help to ensure that your information is accurately entered into our system and avoid transcription errors. Then follow the prompts to print and mail in your registration form and payment. Make sure it is postmarked by December 20th to ensure that we receive it in time to process it before con.
Until the CDC recommendations change, Arisia will continue to require that everyone attending any in-person Arisia events, including Arisia 2023, be fully vaccinated.
Other Registration Information
- Refunds: We do not issue refunds, but you can transfer your paid membership to another person, or you can roll over your membership to the following year, if the Con Chair okays the rollover.
- Transferring memberships: You can sell or transfer your paid membership to someone else, as long as you are transferring it to someone else eligible for the same registration type (i.e., adult to adult, student to student, etc.), and the membership was purchased in the same year as the transfer (i.e., is not a rollover membership). The seller (that's you) just needs to send email to firstname.lastname@example.org saying who you're transferring it to - give all the information you would for a normal registration (name, mailing address, email address, badge name) and we'll do the transfer.
- All convention members are required to wear their membership badges while in convention areas. Exceptions may be made for special cases, e.g. masquerade participants while on-stage.
- Everyone attending Arisia is expected to abide by Arisia's Code of Conduct.